The Business Area Centralised & Point of Care Solutions establishes a new R&D team to develop the next generation of highly innovative and patient oriented Lab Hematology IVD systems for Central Lab solutions at site Rotkreuz.
They are looking for a lab technician with first experiences in working with biological material to assist our Hematology Team in the day-to-day tasks in the laboratory.
- Support in the Biosafety level 2 (BSL-2) laboratory
- Running of test series with human samples and controls, performing daily routines
- Maintaining of the laboratory, laboratory analyzers and analytical instruments
- Tracking laboratory inventory (e.g supplies, specimens, raw materials, reagents)
- Support with sample logistics
- Close collaboration with scientists, engineers and hematology expert
- Support by conducting laboratory experiments and protocol testing with human samples on specific equipment (e.g. Hematology Analyzers)
- Independent execution and documentation of performed experiments.
- Apprenticeship as lab technician (Chemistry, Biology, Medical diagnostics, Biomedical Analysis or similar) or a Bachelor in Life Sciences
- Min. 1 year experience in working with biological material and potentially infectious samples in a laboratory
- Very good spoken and written command of English is a must and good command of German is a plus (team language is English)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
Nice to haves:
- Technical affinity
- Good documentation skills
- Flexibility, ability to grasp quickly new topics, understand problems and work under pressure
- Good communication and team player skills, but also the ability to work independently
- Cooperation in an interdisciplinary and intercultural team
- Flexible between 07:00am – 06:00 pm
- Diverse, responsible and independent work
- Support from a strong and motivated team
- Flexible working hours by arrangement with supervisors
- Possibility to extend the one year assignment
- Payrate max CHF 45/H
Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir Bewerbungen per Post gerne berücksichtigen, aus administrativen Gründen jedoch nicht zurückschicken können.
Dieses Inserat wurde unter https://www.team.jobs/ql3tt3 publiziert.
Fabio Minder Tel.: +41 41 226 16 16 email@example.com