- Organization, coordination und communication with external Elpro people
- Organization of sensor changings, eg. from -20°C to -80°C connection including defrosting, change of batteries, decontamination and decommissioning.
- Supports daily operation associated with the BioRepository at RDI including; sample registration, shipment (import & export), and verification activities in a validated laboratory information management system.
- Maintains an accurate inventory of biological materials in the biospecimen repository, conducts periodic checks for assessment, and resolves discrepancies as presented.
- Conducts data management activities, such as, data file transfers from suppliers, tracking of source data files, data review, data transcription, data import, data quality and consistency checks, resolution of data discrepancies, and data export while working within a validated laboratory information management system.
- Assumes accountability for data entry into validated database(s), ensures that information is entered accurately and consistently, and according to established formats.
- Writing risk analysis by themselves.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in a related biological environment or similar level of education (e.g. Microbiology, Biology, Molecularbiology or Life Sciences)
- At least 2 years experience in the life sciences industry, preferred in a laboratory setting or clinical operations required.
- Prior experience in research & diagnostics, pharmaceutical, clinical or medical device industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of laboratory inventory management systems (LIMs) and or/regulatory requirements a plus.
- Excellent data handling skills, meticulous and proficient with MS Excel is a MUST
- Proficient in English is a must, German would be a plus
Nice to Haves:
- Good organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, self-organized, motivated individual and solution driven individual who can maintain quality, accuracy and timeliness of deliverables.
- Flexible working hours
- Diverse, responsible and independent work
- Support from a strong and motivated team
- Flexible working hours by arrangement with supervisors
- Possibility to extend the six month assignment
- Payrate max CHF 45/H
Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir Bewerbungen per Post gerne berücksichtigen, aus administrativen Gründen jedoch nicht zurückschicken können.
Dieses Inserat wurde unter https://www.team.jobs/c8t3a1 publiziert.
Fabio Minder Tel.: +41 41 226 16 16 email@example.com